Do you have an idea for a health and social care research proposal? Are you interested in applying to the NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) Programme, or the Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Programme? If “yes”, then register for our information and workshop event!
This is a dynamic free to attend all-day event, funded and hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) South Central (SC), on how to prepare a research proposal for the NIHR Research for Patient Benefit (RfPB) and NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) / NIHR Programme Development Grant (PDG) Programmes.
- Preparing a Research Proposal for NIHR RfPB, PGfAR or PDG Programmes 2016
- Time and Date: 09:30 to 16:45 on Thursday 25 August 2016
- Location: Hartley Suite, Staff Club, Building 38, University of Southampton, Highfield, SO17 1BJ
- Details: Mr Ben Morgan, Assistant Director of RfPB, and Professor Paul Little, Director of PGfAR, will both speak about how to apply to their respective programmes, including offering advice, hints and tips, and answering questions from applicants. This event will bring together researchers from across the South Central and South East regions who are intending to apply to the RfPB or PGfAR / PDG Programmes for a morning of presentations and networking, followed by an afternoon workshop session with RDS Advisers and the Programme Directors.
- Find out more and Register now
This event is open to any researcher, clinician and / or academic from across the South Central (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Oxfordshire) and South East (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) regions who is considering making an RfPB, PGfAR or PDG application.
RDS South Central can offer expert support and advice on all aspects of designing and developing applications for NIHR funding – please complete our online “Request for Support” form to gain access to our advice.