Essential Guide to Grant Applications (EGGA) 2016
This is an interactive, innovative and free to attend three-day master class, funded and hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) South Central (SC), on how to write a methodologically strong application to any of the NIHR funding programmes.
- Time and Dates: 09:00 to 17:00 on Wednesday 12 October to Friday 14 October 2016
- Location: Hartley Suite, Staff Club, Building 38, University of Southampton, Highfield, SO17 1BJ
- Details: Focusing on how to write a good grant application, the course will cover the statistical, qualitative, health economics and Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) aspects that are required when applying to NIHR programmes for health and social care research funding.
- Who should attend: This exciting event will bring together researchers from across the South Central region (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight and Oxfordshire) who are intending to apply to any of the NIHR funding programmes in the next 12 months.
- Find out more and Register now
RDS South Central can offer expert support and advice on all aspects of designing and developing applications for NIHR funding – please complete our online “Request for Support” form to gain access to our advice.