Get More Information From Your Materials – Correlating Light, X-ray & Electron Microscopy with ZEISS
2 – 3 May 2018
ZEISS and the University of Portsmouth are proud to host this joint workshop on Correlative Microscopy – light microscopy (LM), X-ray microscopy (XRM) and Scanning electron microscopy SEM.
The workshop consists of scientific talks in the morning and instrument workshops in the afternoon, covering biological, materials and geosciences topics.
Participants are also welcome to present posters showing their own scientific work relevant to the imaging techniques covered in this workshop.
- Prof Phil Withers, School of Materials, University of Manchester
- Dr Gianluca Tozzi, School of Engineering, University of Portsmouth
- Dr James Darling, School of Earth Sciences, University of Portsmouth
- Dr Mohsen Seifi, School of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences, University of Portsmouth
- Dr Eric Hummel, Life Sciences, Carl Zeiss Microscopy
- Stefanie Freitag, Material Sciences, Carl Zeiss Microscopy
- Dr Matthew Andrew, Oil and Gas Technology, Carl Zeiss X-ray Microscopy
- Dr Maria Hariolaki, Diamond Synchrotron Centre Beamline B24, Harwell