Are you thinking of applying to Round 12 of the NIHR Fellowship Programme (Dec 2018 deadline)? If you are, then register for our RDS South Central NIHR Fellowship Application Day (FAD)!
The NIHR Fellowship Application Day (FAD) is an interactive and free to attend all-day masterclass, funded and hosted by NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) South Central. FAD will be held in Southampton on 12 June 2018 to support applicants intending to apply for the generic NIHR Fellowship stream in December 2018.
- NIHR Fellowship Application Day (FAD) 2018
- Time and Date: 09:30 to 16:45 on Tuesday 12 June 2018
- Location: Holiday Inn, Southampton, SO15 1AG
- Details: A free to attend all-day masterclass focussing on how to improve your chances of success when applying for an NIHR Fellowship. The day will consist of a range of talks and a workshop session, covering how to “sell yourself” and hints and tips for success, with expert advice from the funder, NIHR Fellowships Panel Members, previous successful applicants and RDS advisers.
- Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/2GSPww7
This event is open to any researcher, clinician or academic from across the South Central (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Oxfordshire), South East (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) and South West (Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol, Dorset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire) regions who is considering an NIHR Fellowship application.