Over the past few weeks we’ve been busy revamping and re-launching the research support area on the Library website.
It now gives a starting point for both staff and students conducting research. It aims to provide practical advice and ‘how-to’ guides. Here are a few highlights that may interest academics and research staff …
- Research data management, including help writing data management plans and file storage.
- How to choose which journal to publish in
- How to avoid predatory journals
- How to get an ORCID
- Using SciVal
- Track how your research is mentioned in the press, on social media etc
- Track how your research is cited
- Finding your h-index
- Understanding bibliometrics in general
- How to create an ISBN or DOI for your publications
Please feel free to take a look around and get in contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.