The Research Outputs team have been busy updating and refreshing the Support for researchers section of the Library website.
This section aims to show how the Library can help the staff and students conducting research as well as providing advice and guidance to researchers on the following:
- Open Access: Publishing and Compliance – including depositing outputs in Pure, REF eligibility, OA policy compliance including REF and UKRI, applying for Open Access costs, current Read and Publish deals;
- Research Data Management – including Data managements plans, reusing, creating and organising data, Data Availability statements;
- Searching for research – tips and tools for discovering open access resources;
- Publishing your work – what to consider when publishing and avoiding predatory journals and publishers;
- Research metrics – journal and people based metrics, altmetrics and responsible metrics;
- Theses and Dissertations – how to find published full text versions;
- Research IDs – ORCIDs, DOIs, ISSNs, ISBNs.
Please feel free to take a look around and get in contact (email@example.com) if you have any questions or feedback.