Join ChronosHub for a range of researcher-centric webinars based on different OA topics aiming to provide researchers with all the answers and insights they need to feel more educated and confident when navigating an ever-changing publishing world. Topics include:
- Why Should I Care About Open Access?
- What’s Up with APCs and How Do I Deal with Them?
- How Does Open Access Fit with Funder Requirements?
- Article Submission and Open Access: Effects for Publishers, Institutions, and Submission System Providers
- What Do Open Access Agreements Entail?
For more details of these and more upcoming and past events, visit the ChronosHub website.